paper clip zoo

Thursday, May 20, 2010 |
Even if I’m minding my own business on the internet, I sometimes run across things that scream CUTE! WHIMSICAL! AMAZING! Or in other words, ‘BUY ME NOW, sucker!’ And this time I didn’t refuse.

image via Fridge Door

image via Rakuten

These are called D Clips instead of paper clips, and are designed by Midori Stationary in Japan. I bought mine (whale, squirrel and chickadee) from JetPens.


I did not receive any monetary compensation for this post - it's just me and my internet shopping habit.

10 comments:

Sullivan McPig said...

They are realy cool. Must resist temptation.

Tales of Whimsy said...

These are totally adorable :)

Tales of Whimsy said...

I seriously want some :)

Anonymous said...

If they had owl ones I'd be all over them! Super cute!

Ginny Larsen said...

you make me smile... sometimes you are too funny.

Nina said...

They look so cute. I understand why you couldn't resist. :)

Anonymous said...

These are adorable!

Alyce said...

So cool! I had someone give me one that was a dog bone once, and thought it was the cutest thing, but had no idea where it came from.

Lizzy said...

Those are ridiculously adorable. I love the hippo!

Laina said...

Oh, lordy, now I wanna buy paperclips XD That shipping would hurt, I imagine...

Newer Posts Older Posts Home