the results are in

Saturday, August 22, 2009 |

And the randomly-generated winner of Robin McKinley’s Sunshine or Neil Gaiman’s Neverwhere, depending on the winner’s preference, is:

Sheere

of Donde la lectura te lleve

Who answered the question, “What is your favorite genre?” with:

“My favourite genre is fantasy and supernatural. I think that I'd never get bored with it... I could be ninety and still love reading stories of vampires and fairies.”

The other responses for favorite genre:

Classics – 1

Fantasy (or Paranormal) – 12

Historical Fiction – 4

Mystery – 2

Science Fiction – 6

Women’s Fiction – 1

Young Adult – 9

It was fun to read about your favorite genres, and hear your thoughts about what makes reading enjoyable. Look for another giveaway soon!

1 comment:

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

I do have to agree. With Fantasy and Paranormal anything could happen so you need to be on your toes for the crazy things. It is far from boring.

Also, I wanted to let you know to stop by my blog and pick up the award waiting for you!

http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/

Newer Posts Older Posts Home